Bridging the gap between Strategy and Execution
The Challenge for Better Business Outcomes
BAWI 2015: a great success!
Here below some figures:
- 220 participants
- More than 350 contacts
- 6 Sponsors:
- 3 Gold Sponsors: Banco Popolare, Canon, NTT DATA
- 1 Silver Sponsor: Gruppo Reti
- 2 Event Patrons: NIS, PMProgetti
- One amazing location: “Auditorium Tiziano Zalli” in Lodi, designed by the Italian archistar Renzo Piano
- International participants from IIBA:
- IIBA President & CEO, 2 IIBA Directors and 2 members of the IIBA Senior Leadership Team
- IIBA Italy Chapter, IIBA Slovenia Chapter, IIBA Romania Chapter
- Different Associations (ANIMP, IPMA, Assochange) and Universities (Urbino, Trento)
Those figures, however, are not enough to describe the great atmosphere and the cooperative spirit experienced at BAWI 2015.
The participants demonstrated a high level of interested, thanks to the great quality of the speeches and of our speakers. During the breaks the Chapter Board members and the volunteers perceived how intensively the interest for the BA is growing in Italy and not only!
6 CDUs for CCBATM CBAP® – IIBA® and 6 PDUs for CAPM®, PMP® – PMI® The Workshop is organized by the IIBA® Italy as Chapter of the International Institute of Business Analysis® (IIBA®), the leading organization in the discipline. BAWI is now in its fourth year and it is playing a significant part in raising the profile and developing the professionalism of Business Analysis in Italy.
BAWI 2015 has been part of the IIBA® European Tour!
International Key Note Speakers from IIBA® explained the Business Analysis present outcomes and future, and how Business Analysis and Business Analysts are changing and pursing business excellence worldwide:
- – KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Stephen Ashworth, IIBA® President and CEO
- – Michele Maritato, IIBA® Director
- – Kashif Riaz, IIBA® Regional Director Europe, Africa & Middle East
- – Prassede Colombo, IIBA® Italy Chapter President
- – Angelo Pansini, Strategy Director Land & Naval Systems Division at Selex ES – a Finmeccanica Company
- – Giuseppe D’Amelio, Information Management Solutions & Services Director at Canon Italia
- – Antonella Verzini, Head of Issuing and Acquiring Unit at Banco Popolare
- – Luigi Vassallo, CIO, EXPO 2015
- – Fabrizio Rapisarda, Engineering & Service Management Director at Telecom Italia – Expo2015
- – … and many more, please visit the Speakers page!
With the participation of:
- – Alain Arseneault – IIBA® Senior Leadership Team Senior Officer Corporate & Business Development
- – Kathleen Hutton – IIBA® Senior Leadership Team EVP, Chapter & Member Services