Business Analysis Workshop Italy 2016
Success with Agile Business Analysis & Business Model Techniques
BAWI 2016 was a great success, thank you!
175 participants, 4 parallel workshops with an enthusiastici participation, 2 Keynote speakers and other great speakers, an effective networking and a lot of interesting and innovative ideas!
The slides of the speeches are visible on our SlideShare!
About BAWI 2016
BAWI 2016 was the fifth edition of Annual conference organized by the IIBA® Italy as Chapter of the International Institute of Business Analysis® (IIBA).
7 CDUs & 7 PDUs
- – to see how Business Analysis is a Key driver for the current New business, Transformation and Change
- – to understand the Business Analysis Core Concepts and the development of Business Analysis in supporting the organizations dealing with the continuous changes and new perspectives
- – to learn how to apply Business Analysis approach and techniques by BA Professionals and experts working together.
- – to enjoy and learning together: FOCUS ON TECHNIQUES FOR REQUIREMENT ANALYSIS AND STRATEGY ANALYSIS
2 Streams were identified and 4 concurrent Workshops (Language – ITALIAN) were organized.
- – STREAM A – AGILE BUSINESS ANALYSIS & REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS
- – STREAM B – BUSINESS MODEL CANVAS & STRATEGY ANALYSIS
Participants could choose one workshop per Stream and participate to 2 Workshops in total.
Free Fee only for IIBA® Italy Chapter Members. IIBA® members can activate/renew IIBA® Italy Chapter membership (€ 20) link.
€ 30 for Non IIBA® Italy Chapter Members.
Coffe Break and Light Lunch enclosed in the Registration.
The International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) in Italy The Mission of IIBA® is to develop and maintain standards for the practice of business analysis and establish a certification path for the BA. The Vision is to be the leading professional association for business analysts in the world. Find the benefits in IIBA® Membership: IIBA MEMBERSHIP BROCHURE IIBA® Professional Certification Program Information: IIBA CERTIFICATION BROCHURE
With the Patronage of
Leave your email to subscribe our Newsletter
to be promptly notified of any update!