Business Analysis Workshop Italy 2016
Success with Agile Business Analysis & Business Model Techniques
BAWI 2016 is the fifth edition of Annual conference organized by the IIBA® Italy as Chapter of the International Institute of Business Analysis® (IIBA).
7CDU & 7 PDU
- – to see how Business Analysis is a Key driver for the current New business, Transformation and Change
- – to understand the Business Analysis Core Concepts and the development of Business Analysis in supporting the organizations dealing with the continuous changes and new perspectives
- – to learn how to apply Business Analysis approach and techniques by BA Professionals and experts working together.
- – to enjoy and learning together: FOCUS ON TECHNIQUES FOR REQUIREMENT ANALYSIS AND STRATEGY ANALYSIS
There will be 2 Streams and 4 concurrent Workshops (Language – ITALIAN).
- – STREAM A – AGILE BUSINESS ANALYSIS & REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS
- – STREAM B – BUSINESS MODEL CANVAS & STRATEGY ANALYSIS
You can choose one workshop per Stream and participate to 2 Workshops.
Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Free Fee only for IIBA® Italy Chapter Members. IIBA® members can activate/renew IIBA® Italy Chapter membership (€ 20) link.
€ 30 for Non IIBA® Italy Chapter Members.
Coffe Break and Light Lunch are enclosed in the Registration.
The IIBA® Italy Chapter is the association responsible for the organization of the BAWI workshop and represents the the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) in Italy The Mission of IIBA® is to develop and maintain standards for the practice of business analysis and establish a certification path for the BA. The Vision is to be the leading professional association for business analysts in the world. Find the benefits in IIBA® Membership: IIBA MEMBERSHIP BROCHURE IIBA® Professional Certification Program Information: IIBA CERTIFICATION BROCHURE
Leave your email to subscribe our Newsletter
to be promptly notified of any update!