Home 2015 - Pre-evento
Present and Future of the Business Analysis at BAWI 2015: 28th September 2015
Follow us live on Twitter #BAWI2015!!!!
6 CDUs for CCBATM CBAP® – IIBA® and 6 PDUs for CAPM®, PMP® – PMI® The Workshop is organized by the IIBA® Italy as Chapter of the International Institute of Business Analysis® (IIBA®), the leading organization in the discipline. BAWI is now in its fourth year and it is playing a significant part in raising the profile and developing the professionalism of Business Analysis in Italy.
This year BAWI is part of the IIBA® European Tour!
International Key Note Speakers from IIBA® explained the Business Analysis present outcomes and future, and how Business Analysis and Business Analysts are changing and pursing business excellence worldwide:
- – KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Stephen Ashworth, IIBA® President and CEO
- – Michele Maritato, IIBA® Director
- – Kashif Riaz, IIBA® Regional Director Europe, Africa & Middle East
- – Prassede Colombo, IIBA® Italy Chapter President
- – Angelo Pansini, Strategy Director Land & Naval Systems Division at Selex ES – a Finmeccanica Company
- – Giuseppe D’Amelio, Information Management Solutions & Services Director at Canon Italia
- – Antonella Verzini, Head of Issuing and Acquiring Unit at Banco Popolare
- – Luigi Vassallo, CIO, EXPO 2015
- – Fabrizio Rapisarda, Engineering & Service Management Director at Telecom Italia – Expo2015
- – … and many more, please visit the Speakers page!
With the participation of:
- – Alain Arseneault – IIBA® Senior Leadership Team Senior Officer Corporate & Business Development
- – Kathleen Hutton – IIBA® Senior Leadership Team EVP, Chapter & Member Services
BAWI 2015 goal is to share Case Studies, Best Practices and to discuss, interact on how to deal with transformation, new digital era in order to answer to actual Business Needs achieving the desired Value. BAWI 2015 is in its fourth year and it is playing a significant part in raising the profile and developing the professionalism of Business Analysis in Italy. Private and Public Organizations, Universities, Associations and Professional will be able to meet IIBA® representatives.
The IIBA® Italy Chapter is the association responsible for the organization of the BAWI workshop and represents the the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) in Italy The Mission of IIBA® is to develop and maintain standards for the practice of business analysis and establish a certification path for the BA. The Vision is to be the leading professional association for business analysts in the world. Find the benefits in IIBA® Membership: IIBA MEMBERSHIP BROCHURE IIBA® Professional Certification Program Information: IIBA CERTIFICATION BROCHURE
Leave your email to subscribe our Newsletter
to be promptly notified of any update!